0 Comment(s) 533 View(s) General FAQ
If you are receiving error like
- Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)
Follow these steps to solve Error.
- Before Windows starts, press F8 or Shift repeatedly and F8 to access the Advanced Boot Options. If it doesn't help, then start your system up and restarting it using the power button 3 or more times until it takes you to the advanced menu by interrupting the process.
- Click on options -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings -> Restart. Then chosse option 7 after the system restart.
- When windows boot up, from the Device Manager try updating the drivers. The steps to do so are as follows, and one by one, repeat for each problematic device.
- Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialogue, and press Enter.
- Find the problematic Software in the Device Manager. you will recognize it by the yellow exclamation mark next to its name.
- Right-click the device and choose Update Driver Software. Until the driver is installed follow the wizard, and if necessary reboot your device.
- Repeat this process for every device you see an error.