Atmega32 microcontroller is a type of low-power 8-bit CMOS microcontroller. The architecture of this microcontroller is based on enhanced RISC architecture. ATmega achieves throughputs of 1 MIPS/MHz by executing powerful instruction, which allows the designer to optimize power consumption and speed.
- Connectivity - I²C, SPI, UART/USART
- Core Processor - AVR
- Core Size - 8-Bit
- Data Converters - A/D 8x10b
- EEPROM Size - 1K x 8
- Lead Free Status / RoHS Status Lead free / RoHS Compliant
- Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (Unlimited)
- Number of I/O - 32
- Operating Temperature - -40°C ~ 85°C (TA)
- Oscillator Type - Internal
- Package / Case - 40-DIP (0.600", 15.24mm)
- Packaging - Tube
- Peripherals - Brown-out Detect/Reset, POR, PWM, WDT
- Program Memory Size - 32KB (16K x 16)
- Program Memory Type - FLASH
- RAM Size - 2K x 8
- Series - AVR® ATmega
- Speed - 16MHz
- Standard Package - 10
- Supplier Device Package - 40-PDIP
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd) - 2.7 V ~ 5.5 V
1 x ATmega32 Microcontroller IC
Questions1 Answers2 | Expand All
Can i get GST invoice for the order ?
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
When will delivered order?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)