If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need only a little to display, the LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display is a quite good solution.
This is LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display has a very clear and high contrast.
- It is the best output device to show information with a bright display with 2 lines and 16 characters.
- Green backlight
- 4-bit or 8-bit MPU interface enabled
- 80 X 8-bit display RAM (80 characters max.)
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Standard Type
- Works with almost any Microcontroller
- Compact size, lightweight, and easy to interface
- DIY project
- Home automation and safety projects
1 x LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display