This is a 5V single Channel Relay Board Module For Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on can control it. The module is triggered, high trigger current less than 5mA, part of the 51 single-chip IO port output capability is weak, pull or increase the drive capability of the circuit. it Can be used for microcontroller development board module or home appliance control.
Specification and Features :
- Trigger mode: Low level
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control, and load areas isolation trenches.
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
1 x 5V 1 channel relay module
|No. of Channels||
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 to 85 °C
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?