The ESP8266 NodeMCU CH340 board has ESP8266 which is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application-specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
The ESP-12 Lua NodeMCU WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things with ESP8266 is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
|Processor||L106 32 bit|
|Processor speed||80MHz to 160MHz|
|Analog to digital||1 input with 1024 resolution|
|Maximum concurrent TCP connection||5|
|GPIOs||17 (multiplexed with other functions)|
|Transfer rate||110 Kbps to 460800 Kbps|
|Input voltage supply||4.5V to 9V|
|Communication interface voltage||3.3V|
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Use CH340G to replace the CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- For Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Less than WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super-efficient
Package Includes :
1 x ESP8266 NodeMCU WIFI Development Board
L106 32 bit
17 (multiplexed with other functions)
4.5V to 9V
80MHz to 160MHz
110 Kbps to 460800 Kbps
It have MicroUSB connector. you can use micro usb cable of mobile charging to connect it with the computer.[ 16/10/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Dear sir, This is the programable board with build-in wifi support hence it is used wildly in IoT projects. You can use it according to your use for your IoT project.[ 29/06/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?