The ESP8266 NodeMCU CP2102 board has ESP8266 which is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application-specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
The ESP-12 Lua NodeMCU WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things with ESP8266 is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Use CH340G to replace the CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications,
- which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Less than WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super-efficient
Package Includes :
1 x ESP8266 NodeMCU WIFI Development Board