The sensor module light is adaptable to the environment, with a working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V. It has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tubes when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving by the tube.
After the comparator circuit processing, a green indicator will light up, at the same time the signal output interface output a digital signal (a low-level signal), can adjust the detection distance through the potentiometer knob, effective distance range 2 ~ 80 cm, easy to assemble and use. So it can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and so on many occasions.
- Comparator chip: LM393
- Detection angle: 35 °
- Onboard detection indication
- The effective distance range of 2cm to 80cm
- A preset knob to fine-tune distance range
- There is an obstacle, the green indicator light on the circuit board
- TTL output is high whenever it senses an obstacle
- 3mm screw holes for easy mounting
- 3-5V DC power supply module can be used
- Obstacle detector sensor
- line follower sensor
- Wall follower sensor
Package included :
1 x Arduino obstacle avoidance sensor ( IR Sensor)