This is a 4 Channel Infrared Tracing Module that provides an easy way for line tracking. A line sensor is composed of a number of cells and each cell is composed of a sender and a receiver. The particularity of this sender/receiver pair is that it sends light that shall be reflected by the line to be detected but not by the eventually opaque background surrounding this line. Any sender/receiver pair that is able to make a difference between a line and the rest of the ground (of a different color) can be used in a line sensor.
Following a line is one of the easiest ways for a robot to successfully and accurately navigate. It is a determined path, and good programming can ensure results that are far more consistent than if the robot was simply told where to go without any reference.
- Detection range: 1mm to 60 CM adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
- Size: in the control panel:4.2 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm (length x width x height).
- Small forward: 2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 cm (length x width x height).
- Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, – for the negative power is ground)
- The output signal: TTL level.
1 x Tracking Module (Hollow Board + Small Plate Forward).
12 X Male to Male Dupont Lines (20 cm long).
0.1cm ~ 60 cm adjustable.
|Operating Temperature Range||
-10 to 50 ℃
3.3 ~ 5 V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?