This is 16 Channel PWM Servo Motor Driver 12C Module.
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 kHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output – for servos, that means about 4us resolution at a 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or an open-drain output
- The output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- Terminal block for power input
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
- 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once
- Chainable design
- A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line
- 220-ohm series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address between 0x60-0x80, selectable with jumpers.
Package Includes :
1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver