This HC-SR04-Ultrasonic Distance Measuring Sensor is a very popular sensor which is found in many applications where it requires to measure distance and detect the objects.
The module has two eyes like projects in the front which form the Ultrasonic transmitter and Receiver. The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine the distance to an object like bats or dolphins do.
This Ultrasonic Sensor module is a transmitter, a receiver, and a control circuit in one single pack!! It has a very handy and compact construction. It offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. Its operation is not affected by sunlight or black material like Sharp rangefinders are (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect).
- Working Voltage: 5V(DC)
- Static Current: Less than 2mA.
- Output Signal: Electric frequency signal, high-level 5V, low-level 0V.
- Sensor Angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
- Detection Distance: 2cm-450cm.
- High Precision: Up to 0.3cm
- Input Trigger Signal: 10us TTL impulse
- Echo Signal: output TTL PWL signal
- Measures the distance within a wide range of 2cm to 450cm
- Stable performance
- Accurate distance measurement
- Small blind distance
1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module
|PCB Size ( L x W )|
4.5 x 2 cm
Not more than 15 degrees
Less than 2mA.