This is an Optical slot speed measuring sensor for Arduino. Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc.
The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect. DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
- VCC: the positive 3.3 5 v power supply
- GND: Connect power negative
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: This is an analog output.
- Using imported groove optical coupling sensor, width 5mm.
- It has the output state light, if output high level, the lights are off. if output low level, it on.
- If it covered, it will output a high level; otherwise, it output a low level.
- Good signal and waveform, with a strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- Output: digital switch output (0 and 1).
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easily install.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage compared.
1 x Speed Measuring Sensor Module
3.3 ~ 5 V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?