Today’s consumers demand the best in audio/voice. They want crystal-clear sound wherever they are in whatever format they want to use. APLUS delivers technology to enhance a listener’s audio/voice experience. The aPR33A series are powerful audio processor along with high-performance audio analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The aPR33A series is a fully integrated solution offering high performance and unparalleled integration with analog input, digital processing, and analog output functionality. The aPR33A series incorporates all the functionality required to perform demanding audio/voice applications. High-quality audio/voice systems with lower bill-of-material costs can be implemented with the aPR33A series because of its integrated analog data converters and a full suite of quality-enhancing features such as sample-rate converter.
- Operating Voltage Range: 3V ~ 6.5V
- Single Chip Solution with Minimum External Components.
- Easy Use without Development Systems Required
- 340 ~ 680 sec. Voice Recording Length
- Powerful 16-Bits Digital Audio Processor.
- Nonvolatile Flash Memory Technology without Battery Backup Required
- External Reset pin.
- Powerful Power Management Unit
- Very Low Standby Current: 1uA
- Low Power-Down Current: 15uA
- Supports Power-Down Mode for Power Saving
- Built-in Audio-Recording Microphone Amplifier
- Configurable analog interface
- Differential-ended MIC pre-amp for Low Noise
- High-Quality Line Receiver
- High Quality 16 bits Audio Output Resolution
1 x APR33A3 IC - 11 Minutes Voice Recorder & Playback IC