TowerPro MG995 is Metal Gear Servo Motor. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gearbox, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast.
The performance and reliability of this servo have made it the favorite choice of many RC hobbyists. It is a Digital Servo Motor which receives and processes with PWM signal faster and better.
- RED – Positive
- Brown – Negative
- Orange – Signal
Note: This high torque servo may work on up to 2 amp during load. So, we recommend that if you are using Arduino or other Controller then please use direct supply to the positive and negative wire as par motor supply rating.
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 8.5 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 10 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Operating speed: 0.2 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.16 s/60º (6 V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
- Dead bandwidth: 5 µs
- Stable and shockproof double ball bearing design
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
1 x TowerPro MG995 Servo Motor with Cable
1 x set of Horns
- One Point
- Two Point
- Four Point