The MAX232 device is a dual driver/receiver that includes a capacitive voltage generator to supply EIA-232 voltage levels from a single 5-V supply. Each receiver converts EIA-232 inputs to 5-V TTL/CMOS levels. These receivers have a typical threshold of 1.3 V and a typical hysteresis of 0.5 V and can accept ±30-V inputs. Each driver converts TTL/CMOS input levels into EIA-232 levels. The driver, receiver, and voltage-generator functions are available as cells in the Texas Instruments Lin ASIC library. The MAX232 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The MAX232I is characterized for operation from –40°.
- Operates With Single 5-V Power Supply
- LinBiCMOS Process Technology
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current . . . 8 mA Typical
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-232-F and ITURecommendation V.28
- Designed to be Interchangeable WithMaxim MAX232
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- Applications: TIA/EIA-232-F, Battery-Powered Systems Terminals, Modems.
1 x MAX232CSE IC
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?