The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents. On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1.5%. Current limit is set to minimize the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
- Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Output Current of 1A
- Operates Down to 1V Dropout
- Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
- Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
- SOT-223 package
- High-Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Active SCSI Terminators
- Power Management for Notebook
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
- Used for Positive voltage regulations
- Variable power supply
- Current limiting circuits
- Reverse polarity circuits
- Commonly used in Desktop PC, DVD and other consumer products
- Used in motor control circuits
- So if you are looking for SMD component voltage regulator then this IC might be the right choice for you.
1 x AMS1117 IC 3.3V, 1A LDO Voltage Regulator - SOT-223
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?