This pin adjusts the output voltage if it is a fixed voltage regulator it acts as a ground
Output Voltage (Vout)
The regulated output voltage set by the adjust pin can be obtained from this pin
Input Voltage (Vin)
The input voltage which has to be regulated is given to this pin
- Fixed/Adjustable 3-terminal Linear voltage regulator
- Fixed Voltage type: 5V
- Output current is 800mA
- In-built Current Limiting and thermal protection.
- Operating junction temperature is 125°C
- SOT223 Package
Where to use LM1117 IC?
- Just like the famous 7805 and LM317, the LM1117 is another Linear Voltage regulator. It is known for its small form factor since it is available as a DCY Package (SMD Component). There are many types of LM1117, the fixed types provide a fixed output voltage of 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V or 5V and the variable voltage regulator can have a variable voltage from 1.25V to 13.8V.
- Used for Positive voltage regulations
- Variable power supply
- Current limiting circuits
- Reverse polarity circuits
- Commonly used in Desktop PC, DVD and other consumer products
- Used in motor control circuits
- So if you are looking for SMD component voltage regulator then this IC might be the right choice for you.
1 x AMS1117 5Volt SOT223 Voltage Regulator IC
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?