This wireless Transceiver module is an easy and suitable module if you want to set up your wireless communication system at a low cost!! It can achieve a good balance between wireless transition performance and cost! This module comes with the 2.4G antenna (2DB), with a 250Kbps transmission rate on open-air it can reach the 800-1K meters communication distance.
You can easily add it with your own MCU/ARM/PIC/AVR/STM32 system! What's more, this nRF24L01+ module is designed with a Power amplifier and SMA antenna This allowed you to use the wireless communication up to 1000 meters! (No barrier)
- It uses 2.4GHz global open ISM band, license-free.
- 2Mbit/s speed makes high-quality VoIP possible
- Facilitate the development for customers, without development RF part.
- Support six-channel data reception.
- Multi-frequency points: 125 frequency points meet the needs of multi-point communications and frequency hopping.
- SPI interface facilitates the communication with MCU I/O port.
- Transmit power is greater than +20 dBm.
- Low cost: integrated with high-speed signal processing parts associated with RF protocol, such as: automatically re-send lost packets and generate acknowledge signal;
- Software programming is fully compatible with NRF24L01 modules.
- PA growth: 20dB
- LAN growth: 10dB
- LAN noise figure: 2.6dB
- Antenna growth: 2dBI
- Max output power: +20 dBm
- Operating temperature: -20-70 degree
- Receiver sensitivity: -92dBm in 2Mbps mode, -95dBm in 1Mbps mode, -104dBm in 250kbps mode
- Voltage: 3-3.6V
- Current in mode: 4.2uA
- Working current in receiver mode: 45mA
- Working current in transmit mode: 115mA
1 x 2.4GHz NRF24L01 Transceiver module.
1 x SMA Antenna.
|LAN noise figure||2.6dB|
|Length of Antenna||11 cm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 ~ +70°C|
|Output Power||+20 dBm|
|Power-down mode current||4.2μA|
|Receiver sensitivity||-92dBm in 2Mbps mode, -95dBm in 1Mbps mode, -104dBm in 250kbps mode|
|Working current in receiver mode||45mA|
|Working current in transmit mode||115mA|