The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH. If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
- Small size and high sensitivity. Fast response temperature and good performance. Precision and high reliability
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
- This section circuit pipe legs with pure tin production, the complete model is 3144EUA-S or 3144LUA-S.
- Non-contact switch
- Car ignition
- Brake circuit
- Position, speed detection, and control
- Security alarm device
- Textile control system
1 x Hall Effect magnetic sensor module
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 90 °C|
|Power Consumption||3-5 mA|