The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH. If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
- Small size and high sensitivity. Fast response temperature and good performance. Precision and high reliability
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
- This section circuit pipe legs with pure tin production, the complete model is 3144EUA-S or 3144LUA-S.
- Non-contact switch
- Car ignition
- Brake circuit
- Position, speed detection, and control
- Security alarm device
- Textile control system
1 x Hall Effect magnetic sensor module
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 to 90 °C
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?