This is YF-S201 Water Flow Measurement Sensor in black color. This sensor sits in line with your water line and contains a pinwheel sensor to measure how much liquid has moved through it. There's an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
By counting the pulses from the output of the sensor, you can easily calculate water flow. Each pulse is approximately 2.25 milliliters.
- Model: YF-S201
- Output Type: 5V TTL
- Pulses per Liter: 450
- Working Flow Rate: 1 to 30 Liters/Minute
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Maximum water pressure: 2.0 MPa
- Working Temperature range: -25 to +80℃
- Working Humidity Range: 35%-80% RH
- Output duty cycle: 50% +-10%
- Output rise time: 0.04us
- Output fall time: 0.18us
- Flow rate pulse characteristics: Frequency (Hz) = 7.5 * Flow rate (L/min)
- Durability: minimum 300,000 cycles
- Working Voltage: 5 to 18V DC
- Max current draw: 15mA @ 5V
Package Includes :
1 x Water Flow Sensor YF-S201 1/2 inch - Black.