This MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module is simple to use. MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Module which can sense the presence of Alcohol in the air. It has high sensitivity and a fast response time. This Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration.
The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas. Perfect sensing alcohol concentration on your breath just likes common breathalyzer.
It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gas in the air and an easy to use digital output. The digital output can be easily interfaced to microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor readings.
- High Sensitivity to Alcohol & small sensitivity to Benzine.
- Rapid response recovery features
- Signal output light indicator.
- Analog and level signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low.
- It has a long service life and reliable stability.
1 x MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module
0.05 mg/L ~ 10 mg/L Alcohol
|Operating Temperature Range|
-10°C ~ 70°C