DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor cable is very useful to measure temperature far away or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125°C the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100°C.
Since it is digital there won't be any signal degradation over long distances. Encapsulated waterproof high-quality stainless steel tube is of anti-rust. These 1wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter.
They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. It is used in agricultural equipment, audio equipment, automotive climate control, GPS Devices, Hard Disk Drive, Medical Equipment, Set-Top Boxes, Telecommunications.
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter by 30mm long
- The cable is 1 Meter long and 4mm diameter
- Contains DS18B20 temperature sensor
- The sensor has three wires - Red connects to 3-5V, Blue/Black connects to ground and Yellow/White is data
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C
- 9 to 12-bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1Wire interface requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into the chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data
1 X DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor