AM2302 Humicap digital temperature and humidity module is a digital output signal containing a calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor.
It uses dedicated digital modules capture technology and the temperature and humidity sensor technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
The sensor includes a capacitive humidity sensing element and high-precision temperature measurement devices, and a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected. Therefore, the product has the excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability, high cost, and other advantages. Ultra-small size, low power consumption, signal transmission distance up to 20 meters.
- Long transmission distance
- Full range temperature compensated
- High precision
- Calibrated digital signal
- Capacitive type
- 4 pins packaged and fully interchangeable
- Extra components not needed
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Low power consumption
- Outstanding long-term stability
- Dimension: 40 x 23mm
- Weight: 4g
- Voltage: 5V
- Port: digital two-way single bus
- Temperature range: -40-80 °C ± 0.5 °C
- Humidity: 20-90% RH ± 2% RH
- Platform: Arduino, SCM
HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning), dehumidifiers, testing and inspection equipment, consumer goods, automotive, automation, data loggers, home appliances, humidity regulator, medical, weather stations, and other related humidity detection control.
1 x AM2302 DHT22 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module
|Humidity measurement precision|
3 ~ 5.5 V
|Temperature measurement precision|
-40 ~ 80 °C