NTC Thermistor Module is a temperature sensor module that senses the temperature of the surrounding environment by the thermistor and converts it into a digital and analog output. The thermistor is the short form of thermal resistance and its resistance increases and decreases in the proportion of temperature. As this is an NTC, its resistance decreases with an increase in temperature.
The module has on-board a variable resistor or potentiometer knob, that is used to change the sensitivity of the thermistor by adjusting the knob. This device has a precision up to 0.1 °C and a time constant of less than 10s. The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius. This module can be replaced with a line temperature sensor for controlling the water temperature, water tank, etc.
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA.
- With bolt holes for easy installation.
- Adjust the temperature distribution bit detection threshold.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1).
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
1 x NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module.
|Operating Voltage||3.3 ~ 5 V|
|Temperature sense range||-25 ~ +80 °C|