DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module is a Digital temperature sensor DS18B20 that will tell you temperature with 9 to 12-bit resolution! Uses only 1 wire to the Arduino or other microcontroller for communication. With the One Wire protocol, you can operate a large number of these sensors from one Arduino pin. The connection of this sensor to the Arduino via the 1-wire protocol is established. Therefore, several sensors can be connected only through one common wire to Arduino.
This is the latest DS18B20 1-Wire digital temperature sensor from Maxim IC. Reports °C with 9 to 12-bit precision, -55°C to 125°C (+/-0.5°C). Each sensor has a unique 64-Bit Serial number etched into it allows for a huge number of sensors to be used on one data bus.
This is a wonderful part that is the cornerstone of many data-logging and temperature control projects.
- Unique 1-Wire interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
- Multi-drop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- Thermometer resolution is user-selectable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts temperature to the 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max.)
- User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system
1 x DS18B20 digital temperature sensor module
|Maximum conversion time and response||750 ms|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 to +125 °C|
|Operating Voltage||3 to 5.5 v|
|Resolution||9 to 12 bits (Selectable)|