This is a simple water sensor that can be used to detect soil moisture when the soil moisture deficit module plant waterer device, so that the plants in your garden without people to manage. It gives a digital output of 5V when the moisture level is high and 0V when the moisture level is low in the soil.
First, we use 5v voltage to the Soil moisture sensor on pin VCC and GND，the green Power Indicator will be turned on, then we plug it into a small cup, which already filled with dry soil, and then we pour some water into it，you will find the red led light is on now, if it changes back to dry, it will off. Meanwhile, and if you test the voltage on the pin of DO, it will change from 4.5v to about 0.15volt, so it is working now, even you can use it to make automatic equipment to water your flower.
VCC ➠ 3.3V-5V
GND ➠ GND
DO ➠ Digital output interface(0 and 1)
AO ➠ Analog output interface
- Having LM393 comparator chip, stable
- Module Output is a high level when the soil moisture deficit or output is low. Can be used in module plant waterer device, and the plants in your garden no need people to manage.
- Adjustable sensitivity by adjusting the digital potentiometer.
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Dual output mode, analog output more accurate.
1 x Soil Moisture Meter, Soil Humidity Sensor, Water Sensor, Soil Hygrometer for Ardunio
|Operating Voltage||3.3 ~ 5 V|
|PCB Size ( L x W )||Approx.3cm x 1.5cm|
|Soil Probe Dimension||Approx. 6cm x 3cm|