CHQ1838 IR Receiver is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. IR Receiver can detect any signal of 38 kHz and give output at pin 3 after processing it. It includes a photodetector and preamplifier in one package and an internal filter for PCM frequency. It has very low power consumption. It provides improved immunity against ambient light.
- It has a photodetector and preamplifier together
- It has an internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Good anti-interference ability.
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electric field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- It is used in the Optical switch, Light detecting portion of remote control, AV instruments such as Audio, TV, VCR, CD, MD, DVD, etc., Home appliances such as Air-conditioner, Fan, etc. CATV set-top boxes, Multi-media Equipment.
1 x CHQ1838 Infrared Receiving Head with Iron Shell.
|Input Supply Voltage||
2.5 - 5.5 VDC
NEC code, RC5 code
Questions1 Answers1 | Expand All
Can i get GST invoice for the order ?
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)