AM2301/DHT21 Temperature & Humidity Sensor is one of the commonest from the range of DHT temperature sensors and boasts a relatively high-temperature measurement accuracy of 0.5°C in 0.1°C steps with a relative humidity accuracy of ± 3%.
It has only 3 wires, including power and ground, meaning only one digital pin is required to interface it to a microcontroller. For Arduino development platforms the sensor is very well supported by the DHT library available from the Arduino Playground website.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement.
- 4-pin package.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- No additional components.
- Completely interchangeable.
- All calibration, digital output.
- Long-distance signal transmission.
1 x AM2301 Temperature & Humidity Sensor.
|Humidity measurement precision|
± 3% RH
|Humidity measurement range|
|Temperature measurement accuracy|
± 0. 5
|Temperature measuring range|
-40 to 80 °C