The LDR Sensor Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of signal detection can be adjusted using a potentiometer.
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable
- Able to detect ambient brightness and light intensity Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Output: DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry, and other microcontroller boards.
- With a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green)
- It comes with Mounting Hole Screw.
- Easy to install
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
Package Includes :
1 x LM393 Photosensitive LDR Sensor Module
3.3 to 5 V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?