This load cell (sometimes called a pressure gauge) can translate up to 10kg of stress (force) into an electric signal. Each load cell can measure the electrical resistance that changes in response to, and proportionality of, the strain (e.g. pressure or force) applied to the pub.
With this gauge, you will have the ability to tell just how heavy an object is if an item's weight varies over time, or in the event that you merely must sense the presence of an object by measuring load or strain applied to a surface.
- Rated Load: 10Kg
- Rated Output: 2.0c2±0.15
- Maximum number of load cell verification intervals (N max): 2000
- Minimum number of load cell verification intervals(Vmin): EMax/5000
- Temperature effect on sensitivity(%RO/°C): 0.0016
- Temperature effect on zero(%RO/°C): 0.003
- Recommended excitation voltage(V): 10~15
- Load cell material: Aluminium Alloy
- Method of connecting wire: Red(+), Black(-), Green(+), White(-)
Package Includes :
1 x Load Cell Mini 10KG Weight Sensor