This load cell (sometimes called a pressure gauge) can translate up to 10kg of stress (force) into an electric signal. Each load cell can measure the electrical resistance that changes in response to, and proportionality of, the strain (e.g. pressure or force) applied to the pub.
With this gauge, you will have the ability to tell just how heavy an object is if an item's weight varies over time, or in the event that you merely must sense the presence of an object by measuring load or strain applied to a surface.
- Rated output(MV/V): 2.0±0.15
- Load cell material: Aluminium
- Accuracy class: C2
- Maximum number of laod cell verification intervals: 2000
- Minimum number of laod cell verification intervals: EMax/5000
- Combined error(%RO): <±0.030
- Creep(%RO/30min): 0.03
- Zero balance(%RO): 1.0
- Temperature effect on sensitivity: 0.0016
- Temperature effect on zero: 0.003
- Safe overload(%RO): 150
- Ultimate overload(%RO): 200
- Input resistance(O): 402±6
- Output resistance(O): 350±3
- Recommended excitation voltage(V): 10~15
- Compensated temperature range(°C): -10~+40
- Operating temperature range(°C): -35~+80
- Connecting cable: ø4.2x350mm
- Method of connecting wire: Red(+),Black(-),Green(+),White(-)
Package Includes :
1 x Load Cell Mini 10KG Weight Sensor
|Method of connecting wire||
|Operating Temperature Range||
-35 ~ 80 °C
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?