This is a 1 Channel SW-520D Tilt Vibration Sensor Module. Using a highly sensitive point of view as a sensor switch SW-520D. The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA. Switch module output depends on the angle of the switch is turned on and off, when the angle switches off, DO output high angle switch is turned on, DO output low.
The output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting the angle change. The output of the module can directly drive relays, which can be composed of a high-power switching angle to protect electrical equipment and other products when dumped automatic power-off function.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and tilt sensor probe.
- The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA.
- The output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1).
- Signal detection sensitivity can be adjusted using a potentiometer.
- The sensor can sense changes in body angle.
- Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- With a fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green).
1 X 1 Channel SW-520D Tilt Vibration Sensor Module
5 V / 3.3 V
|PCB Size ( L x W )|
3.2cm x 1.4cm
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?