The TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Breakout is a sophisticated light sensor that has a flat response across most of the visible spectrum. Unlike simpler sensors, the TSL2561 measures both infrared and visible light to better approximate the response of the human eye.
The TSL2561 is capable of direct I2C communication and is able to conduct specific light ranges from 0.1 - 40k+ Lux easily. Additionally, the TSL12561 contains two integrating analog-to-digital converters (ADC) that integrate currents from two photodiodes, simultaneously.
- I2C interfaces
- Power supply:3.3v ~ 5v
- low supply current max of 0.6mA
- Selectable detection modes
- High-resolution 16-Bit digital output at 400 kHz I2C Fast-Modeide dynamic range: 0.1 – 40,000 LUX
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
1 x GY-2561 TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.