MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V. This module provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board. The MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino and etc.
- Detection Zone:10 to 1000ppmm.
- Characteristic Gas:100ppmm co.
- Sensitive Resistance:2K to 20K in 100ppm co.
- Sensitivity: ≥3%.
- Response Time: ≤1s.
- Recovery Time: ≤30s.
- Heating Resistance:31Â±3.
- Heating Current: ≤180mA.
- Heating Voltage:5.0VÂ±0.2V /1.5Â±0.1V.
- Heating Power: about 350mW.
- Conditions: Ambient Temperature:-20C~+50C.
- Humidity: ≤95%RH.
- Oxygen Content:21%
- Size: 3.5cm X 2.2cm - 1.4inch x 0.9inch.
1 x MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module