This MQ7 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module is a semiconductor gas sensor tuned to detect carbon monoxide. It is in the same family of devices as the smoke detector sensor, measuring the change in surface conductivity of tin dioxide in the presence of carbon monoxide. This sensor has high sensitivity and fast response time.
The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V. This module provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board.
The MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino and etc.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
1 x MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module
|Ambient temperature||-20 ~ + 50 °C|
|Characteristic gas||100 ppm CO|
|Heating current||≤ 180 mA|
|Heating power||approx. 350 mW|
|Heating resistance||± 31 Ω|
|Heating voltage||5.0V ± 2V / 1.5 ± 1V|
|Humidity||≤ 95% RH|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Range||10 ~ 1000 ppm|
|Return time||≤ 30 s|