The analog gas sensor - MQ2 is used in gas leakage (like Smoke methane and liquified flammable gas) detecting equipment in consumer and industry markets, this sensor is suitable for detecting LPG, i-butane, Propane, Methane, Alcohol, Hydrogen, and Smoke. It has high sensitivity and fast response time and the sensitivity can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
This is very easy to use low-cost semiconductor Gas sensor Module with analog and digital output. This module uses the MQ2 Smoke & Flammable gas sensor as a gas sensing element. It requires no external components just plug in Vcc & ground pins and you are ready to go.
Using this module you can easily interface MQ2 Smoke & Combustible gas Sensor to any Microcontroller, Arduino, or even Raspberry Pi.
- Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO, and even methane.
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable, long life and low cost
- Can be used as a digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of a Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
1 x MQ-2 Smoke/LPG/CO Gas Sensor Module
|Analog Output Voltage||
0V to 5V
|Digital Output Voltage||
0V or 5V
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?