The MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino has lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, the conductivity of the sensor is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Convert change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration.
The MQ135 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is at low cost and suitable for different applications such as harmful gases/smoke detection.
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- With signal output instructions
- The TTL output signal is a low level
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
1 x MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino
|Detecting range||100ppm to 1000ppm|
|Operating current||150 mA|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|