The MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino has lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, the conductivity of the sensor is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Convert change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration.
The MQ135 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is at low cost and suitable for different applications such as harmful gases/smoke detection.
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- With signal output instructions
- The TTL output signal is a low level
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
1 x MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino
100ppm to 1000ppm
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?