MQ-9 gas sensor using gas-sensitive materials with lower conductivity in clean air tin oxide (SnO2). MQ-9 Module can be used to sense Carbon Monoxide and Methane Gas. High and low-temperature cryogenic loop detection mode to detect carbon monoxide sensor conductivity increases with the increase in the concentration of carbon monoxide gas in the air, high-temperature detection of combustible gases methane, propane and cryogenic cleaning adsorption of stray gas.
MQ-9 high sensitivity to carbon monoxide, methane, liquefied gas sensor, this sensor can detect a variety of carbon monoxide and the flammable gas is suitable for a variety of applications.
- VCC ➠ Positive pole (5V)
- GND ➠ Negative pole
- DO ➠ TTL switch signal output
- AO ➠ Analog signal output
- Have better sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas.
- Long life and stability, quick response, and resume.
- Simple drive circuit
- Suitable for home or factory gas leakage monitoring devices.
- High-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- DO switching signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low.
- Analog output voltage: the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
- Four screw holes, easy positioning.
- Portable gas detector
- Industrial gas detector
- Domestic gas leakage detector
1 x MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas Sensor Module.
TTL digital 0 and 1