This is a simple to use MQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module which can sense the presence of Compressed Natural Gas(CNG), methane(CH4), etc in the air. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas.
It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy to use digital output. The digital output can be easily interfaced to microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor readings.
This is a simple-to-use compressed natural gas (CNG) sensor, suitable for sensing natural gas (composed of mostly Methane [CH4]) concentrations in the air. The MQ-4 can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
- High sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- High sensitivity to Natural gas Methane, Coal gas, CO, etc gas
- Stable performance, long life, low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Signal output indicator
- Dual Signals output (analog output and TTL output)
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows to connect with SCM directly
- Quick response and recovery.
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detector
- Gas leak alarm, Gas detector
1 x MQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module
|Detecting range||200 to 10000 ppm.|
|Operating Voltage||3 ~ 5 V|