3 Pin NTC Thermistor Module is a temperature sensor module that senses the temperature of the surrounding environment by the thermistor and converts it into a digital and analog output. The thermistor is the short form of thermal resistance and its resistance increases and decreases in the proportion of temperature. As this is an NTC, its resistance decreases with an increase in temperature.
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA.
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Adjust the temperature distribution bit detection threshold.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
- A thermistor is coated with black epoxy for water resistance.
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
- The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius.
1 x 3 Pin NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module.
digital switch output (0 and 1)
|Temperature sense range||
-25°C to 80°C
3.3 - 5V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?