SIM900A Modem is built with Dual Band GSM-based SIM900A modem from SIMCOM. It works on frequencies 900/ 1800 MHz. SIM900A can search these two bands automatically. The frequency bands can also be set by AT Commands. The baud rate is configurable from 1200-115200 through AT command. The GSM Modem is having an internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with the internet SIM900A is an ultra-compact wireless module.
The Modem is coming interface, which allows you to connect PC as well as a microcontroller with RS232 Chip(MAX232). It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer applications in the M2M interface. The onboard Regulated Power supply allows you to connect a wide range of unregulated power supplies.
Using this modem, you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and etc. through simple AT commands. This is a complete GSM module in an SMT type and made with a very powerful single-chip, allowing you to benefit from small dimensions. SIM 900A GSM Modem with serial and TTL outputs.
- Dual-Band GSM/GPRS 900/ 1800 MHz
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computer or MCU kit
- Built-in Network Status LED
- Inbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS.
- Compatible with Arduino, raspberry pi, arm, avr, pic, 8051
- Use in the area of full signal strength.
- Perfectly suited for GSM-based Microcontroller Projects.
- Option for connecting MIC and SPEAKER directly to GSM MODEM for calls
- Supports communication through RS232 with DB9 Connector, TTL Pins, and I2C pins
- CALL SMS GPRS facility - MIC input, LINE input, and SPEAKER output pins
1 X SIM900A GSM GPRS Modem Module with RS232 Interface
1 X SMA Antenna
Arduino, raspberry pi, arm, avr, pic, 8051
Dual-Band GSM/GPRS 900/ 1800 MHz
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20 °C to +55 °C
12v 1amp to 2 amps max
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?