MAX30100 is an integrated pulse oximeter and heart-rate monitor sensor solution.
It’s an optical sensor that derives its readings from emitting two wavelengths of light from two LEDs – a red and an infrared one – then measuring the absorbance of pulsing blood through a photodetector.
This particular LED color combination is optimized for reading the data through the tip of one’s finger. The signal is processed by a low-noise analog signal processing unit and communicated to the target MCU through the mikroBUS I2C interface.
Developers of end-user applications should note that the readings can be negatively impacted by excess motion and changes in temperature. Also, too much pressure can constrict capillary blood flow and therefore diminish the reliability of the data. A programmable INT pin is also available. The operates at the 3.3V power supply.
|SN||PINS||DEFINITION OF PINS|
|1||VIN||Input voltage (1.8V to 5.5V)|
- Optical sensor: IR and red LED combined with a photodetector
- It is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor sensor solution.
- Advanced functionality improves measurement performance, high SNR provides robust motion artifact resilience integrated
- Measures absorbance of pulsing blood
- I2C interface plus INT pin
- Ultra low power operation increases battery life for wearable devices
- 3.3V power supply complete pulse oximeter and heart rate sensor solution, simplifies design, integrated LEDs, photo sensor, and
- high-performance analog front
- ambient, light cancellation high sample rate capability fast data output capability
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Fitness Assistant Devices
- Wearable Devices
If this product not working in your use. try to solve using the below diagram.
1 x MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module
1.8 ~ 5.5 V
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?