BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Module is used for measuring barometric pressure and altitude. It also has a temperature sensor for temperature compensation of pressure measurements. It uses push sensors for the BMP180. It offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with a relative pressure error of 0.12 hPa.
BMP 180 is a barometric pressure sensor with an I2C interface. Barometric pressure sensors measure the absolute pressure of the air around them. This pressure varies with both the weather and altitude. Depending on how you interpret the data, you can monitor changes in the weather, measure altitude, or any other tasks that require an accurate pressure reading.
Note: (1 hPa ≡ 100 Pa) which is equal to 0.001 bar (atmospheric)
- I2C interface.
- Max I2C Speed: 3.4Mhz
- Pressure conversion time: 5msec
- Fully calibrated.
- Very low noise – up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Small and easy to use.
- Voltage supply: 3.3V to 5V
- Current supply: 5µA at 1Hz
- Peak current: 1000µA
- Very low noise: up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Pressure Range: 300hPa to 1100hPa (+9000m to -500m)
- 1.8V to 3.6V Supply Voltage.
Package Includes :
1 x BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Module
1 x 4Burg Connector(Straight)