This is a simple but very useful module which uses a potential divider to reduce an input voltage by a factor of 5. The Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V allows you to use the analog input of a microcontroller to monitor voltages much higher than it capable of sensing.
For example with a 0-5V analog input range, you are able to measure a voltage up to 25V. The module also includes convenient screw terminals for easy and secure connection of a wire.
Arduino AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023), so the minimum voltage of the input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
- Output Interface: “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- Voltage input range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445V-25V
- Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
Package Includes :
1 X Voltage Detection Sensor Module
|Voltage Analog Resolution||
|Voltage Detection Range||
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?