This is a simple but very useful module which uses a potential divider to reduce an input voltage by a factor of 5. The Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V allows you to use the analog input of a microcontroller to monitor voltages much higher than it capable of sensing.
For example with a 0-5V analog input range, you are able to measure a voltage up to 25V. The module also includes convenient screw terminals for easy and secure connection of a wire.
Arduino AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023), so the minimum voltage of the input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
- Output Interface: “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- Voltage input range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445V-25V
- Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
Package Includes :
1 X Voltage Detection Sensor Module
|Voltage Analog Resolution||
|Voltage Detection Range||
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?