The HC-SR501 PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. This motion can be detected by checking for a high signal on a single I/O pin.
The module has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It has a delay time adjustment Potentiometer and sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer.
It is used to sense the movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically-activated lighting systems. Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
- Compact size
- Infrared sensor: dual-element, low noise, high sensitivity
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
1 x PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module
|Average Current Consumption||0.06 mA|
|Delay Time||5 to 200s (Can be Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 80 °C|
|Operating Voltage||4.5 ~ 20 V|
|Output Type||3.3V TTL output|
|Range||3 ~ 7 m|