The PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501 allows you to sense motion. It is almost always used to detect the motion of a human body within the sensor’s range. It is often referred to using “PIR”, “Pyroelectric”, “Passive Infrared” and “IR Motion” sensor.
The module has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It has a delay time adjustment Potentiometer and sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer. Repeat Trigger Selection Jumper is also available. Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
- Color: White + Green OR White + Blue
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current Drain: <60uA
- Detection Range: <140°
- Voltage Output: High/Low-level Signal: 3.3V TTL output
- Detection Distance: 3 to 7m (can be adjusted)
- Delay Time: 5 to 200s (Can be Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Work temperature: -20-+80°C
- Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 1.8cm (Approx)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Ticme Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
1 x PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module