This baseboard is the Breakout Board for our NodeMcu ESP8266 V3 Lua CH340 Wifi Dev. Board. Nodemcu Baseboard NodeMcu Lua WIFI Development Board ESP8266 Serial Port Baseboard is an open-source networking platform. It uses Lua scripting language programming. Allows developers to deal with the underlying hardware in a manner similar to For Arduino. So that software developers can easily operate hardware devices.
- It uses Lua scripting language programming.
- The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- Small and Handy module.
- The spacing between mounting headers is 25.5 mm.
- USB power output only for NodeMCU v3
- Onboard power indicator
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- Onboard 5V / 1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit
1 x NodeMCU ESP8266 Serial Port Baseboard Lua WIFI Development Board
6V to 24V
|Spacing between Mounting Headers||
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?