The ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module based on the ESP32 chip with the additional facility of using a camera. It is ideal for various IoT applications. The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-sized camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system.
ESP32 CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
1 x ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module.