The ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module based on the ESP32 chip with the additional facility of using a camera. The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-sized camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system.
ESP32 CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Support TF card
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
1 x ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module.
If you are finding a TTL programmer for the ESP32 cam then you should use CP2102 (5-pin) USB to TTL UART serial converter Module.
Many people use FT232RL USB to TTL to flash ESP 32 CAM but they got a problem. So, Our suggestion is to use CP2102 (5-pin) USB to TTL UART serial converter Module to flash ESP32 CAM
- For Beginners
- ESP32 CAM Face Detection Door Lock System
IPEX and PCB
|Custom IO Port||
3.6 ~ 5 V
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20 to 80 °C
520KB SRAM +4M PSRAM
54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm; 6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm; CCK, 1 Mbps : -90dBm; CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm; MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm.
802.11b: 17±2 dBm (@11Mbps); 802.11g: 14±2 dBm (@54Mbps); 802.11n: 13±2 dBm (@MCS7).
Default 115200 bps
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?