The ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module based on the ESP32 chip with the additional facility of using a camera. The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-sized camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system.
ESP32 CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Support TF card
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
1 x ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module.
|Antenna Type||IPEX and PCB|
|Custom IO Port||9|
|Input Voltage||3.6 ~ 5 V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 80 °C|
|RAM Size||520KB SRAM +4M PSRAM|
|Receiving Sensitivity||54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm; 6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm; CCK, 1 Mbps : -90dBm; CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm; MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm.|
|SPI Flash||Default 32Mbit|
|Transmit Power||802.11b: 17±2 dBm (@11Mbps); 802.11g: 14±2 dBm (@54Mbps); 802.11n: 13±2 dBm (@MCS7).|
|UART Baudrate||Default 115200 bps|