ESP-01 8266 is a WiFi module, which means it can connect to a WiFi network to send and receive data. It is also a basic part of IoT, which is lower in cost than other development boards and modules. The module is easy to use with Arduino and other controllers can run with the available libraries. This WiFi module developed based on ESP-01 8266 SDK, which has the functionality of the overall Arduino WiFi library, however, you can load different firmwares to make your own application on the modules' memory and processor The module is integrated with SOC with TCP/IP protocol which can access the WiFi and has both Tx and Rx on-chip.
ESP8266 is transforming the world with its low cost and high features which makes it an ideal module for the Internet Of Things (IoT). It can be used in any application where you need to connect a device to your local network or the internet. This module ESP01 has 2 GPIOs accessible on pin headers.
Note: The ESP8266 Module is compatible only with 3.3V logic level and will not work directly with 5V devices (for both serial and GPIO access). You need a 3.3V compatible device or you will need to convert the levels before you use it.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Access Point and Station Model
- Home automation and security
- Home appliances
- IoT projects
- Home and industry-based wireless control
- Internet controlled robot
- Baby monitor
- Sensor network
- IP camera
- Portable and wearable electronics
1 x ESP-01 Wireless Module
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?