This is a GPS module that is based on the Ublox NEO-6M. This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 2.5 x 2.5 cm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket.
UBLOX NEO-6M GPS Module has a battery for power backup and EEPROM for storing configuration settings. so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster.
The Ublox NEO-6M GPS engine on this board is a quite good one, with a high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
The Ublox GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND.
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Find detailed Description in Datasheet at Attachments.
- Separated 1.8X1.8 cm GPS antenna
1 x Ublox NEO-6M GPS Board.
1 x Detachable Antenna.
|Navigation Update Rate||
|Operating Temperature Range||
-24ºC ~ 84°C
Cold Start (without aiding): -147 dBm, Hot Start: -156 dBm, Reacquisition: -160 dBm, Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm,
500 M/s (Max)
3.3V to 5V
Antenna – 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.7 cm GPS Board – 2.2 x 3 x0.4 cm
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?