This power supply module is based on the AMS1117 3.3V regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (4.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 3.3V output at up to 1A (Vin = 4.5V). Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals.
These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into standard.
- Onboard AMS1117 chip.
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED.
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental.
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed on the whole expansion board for experiments.
- Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly.
- 2P single row pins input and output for easy connection.
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice.
1 x AMS1117 3.3V power supply module (Unsoldered).
4.5 to 12V
|Maximum Output Current||
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?