This is ESP WROOM 32 MCU Module. At the core of this module is the ESP32S chip, which is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are 2 CPU cores that can be individually controlled or powered, and the clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user may also power off the CPU and make use of the low-power coprocessor to constantly monitor the peripherals for changes or crossing of thresholds.
Using Bluetooth, users can connect to their phone or broadcast low energy beacons for its detection. The use of Wi-Fi enables a large physical range, as well as a direct connection to the internet via a Wi-Fi router.
ESP32S integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART, and I²C. Perfect for wearable electronic or battery-powered applications, the ESP32 chip uses less than 5µA. In addition, this module can support data rates of up to 150 Mbps and 22 dBm output power at the PA in order to allow for the widest physical range.
- Ultra-low-power management.
- Hybrid Wi-FI & Bluetooth.
- High level of integration.
- 4 MB Flash.
- On-board PCB antenna.
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM.
- Universal low power IoT sensor hub.
- Smart Socket.
- Home automation.
- OTT TV box / set-top box device.
- Sensor networks.
- Wearable electronic products.
- Universal low power IoT recorder.
- Mesh network.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- Industrial wireless control.
- Wi-Fi location-aware devices.
- Baby monitor.
- Wi-Fi toys: Counters, toys, Anti-lost device.
- Wi-Fi speech recognition device.
1 x ESP WROOM 32 MCU Module.
|Processor||Single or Dual core Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6|
|Clock Frequency||80 ~ 240 MHz|
|Data Rate||54 Mbps|
|Flash Memory||4 MB|
|Operating current||80 mA|
|Operating Voltage||2.3 ~ 3.6 V|