NE555 Time Delay Monostable Switch with Electrical Relay 12V is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs. Timing from microseconds to long hours.
This is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. It has an adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
- Standby no power consumption
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Excellent temperature stability of 0.005%/°C
- Monostable Operation.
- Module signal side design has optocoupler isolation, the anti-interference ability can adapt to the high-low level two kinds of control signal application, suitable for industrial control.
- Time can be adjusted by a potentiometer, the default is 0-25 seconds.
Package Includes :
1 x NE555 Delay Switch Module.
0 to 10 s
|Control Voltage (AC)||
250V @max. 10A
|Control Voltage (DC)||
30V @max. 10A
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?