Mini IR Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Human Sensor is based on the digital intelligent infrared technology, automatic control products. High sensitivity, high reliability. Widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment.
- Low power consumption, small size, easy to install
- Internal use of digital signal processing, pit interference strong
- High sensitivity, reliability, and can be widely used in the automatic sensing circuit
- Repeatable trigger mode: that is, after the induction output is high, in the delay period, if the body in its induction range of activities, the output will remain high until the delay after the person becomes Low level. (Ie, the sensing module automatically detects a delay period after each activity of the human body, and takes the last active time as the starting point for the delay time).
- Operating voltage: DC 2.7-12V;
- Static power consumption: <0.1mA;
- Delay time: 2 seconds;
- Block time: 2 seconds;
- Trigger mode: repeatable;
- Sensing range: ≤ 100 degrees cone angle, 3-5 meters; (according to the specific lens)
- Working temperature: -20 - + 60 ℃
- Module lens: a small lens
1 x Mini IR Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Human Sensor.