The carbon dioxide sensor has an MG-811 onboard as the sensor component. The MG-811 is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO. The output voltage of the CO2 increases.
It is a carbon dioxide sensor (CO2) sensor that is a Metal Oxide Sensor, which must heat the tank to the specified level. (With the method of supplying power) will cause heat vapor and separate CO2 from the air. A signal output circuit for heating the sensor.
Useful for greenhouses and medical projects. Sends an analog signal that decreases as the concentration of CO2 increases. This module also includes a digital output pin with TTL output. The Potentiometer on board is used to set the Digital Output Setpoint. After setting the potentiometer threshold, once that threshold is reached, an LED on the sensor will illuminate and the digital pin will give a HIGH voltage signal.
- VCC: 6V ( You can use a 4 AA battery holder for this ).
- AOUT: Analog Output (voltage decreases as CO2 Levels increase).
- DOUT: Digital Output that goes HIGH when the threshold is reached (set the threshold by turning the onboard potentiometer).
- GND: 0V.
- Wide detecting scope.
- High sensitivity & stability.
- Simple drive circuit.
- Compatible with Arduino & Raspberry Pi (for use on analog output with Raspberry Pi you will need an Analog to Digital Converter Chip).
1 x MG811 Module, Air Carbon Dioxide/CO2 Sensor.
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?